The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Monday 24 June 2013

Things that have got me interested lately. (Update post.)

There is only so much NOT blogging I can do... until I just can't put it off any longer. And so, here I am. Back in the oldie blogging world. Trying to write a good piece about something interesting. Well, I have a few things to talk about here.

1. Giles Coren did an event yesterday, at Proms at St. Jude's, somewhere in North London, I think (well, am pretty sure). I wanted to go, but it was at a bad time of day, like really bad, for me. And I live in South London, which is like over an hour away from North London. So, it would have been a stretch for me to travel to North London, and get there for around midday. I'm a late night owl, as you may know, and this means I can't get up and get ANYWHERE for midday. Except, for exams, in the past. Like ones I took years ago.

2. I have a cat friend called Billie. She's cute, she's a tabby, she's very friendly (most of the time), and she loves me. She can't get enough of my house. She visits most days, and eats and drinks milk, cat food, fish, meat. She even ate a hula hoop once. Bizarre.

3. I have a Twitter best friend, well, I think she is. @perkins_love is her name, and she's crazy about Sue Perkins, and calls herself a Perkster (as do I). We're tweeting each other most days. And love nothing more than to talk about Sue, or about each others' interests. It's great to have someone who's willing to talk about pretty much anything with you. I hope we can keep the Perkster name going for as long as poss.

4. Ant Payne is the Capital presenter I have to listen to and tweet to. He's seriously good at presenting, which I know I've mentioned in the past. He has a great voice for the radio, and plays awesome tunes! 'Nuff said.

I am about done here. Don't want to stretch this blog post out too far. But I would like to do other posts in the near future. Let me know what you want me to write about more. I'd love to know what you want to read.

Bye for now.

Ss1. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment