The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Monday 29 April 2013

The P-p-p-perkster post!

Well, hello there! Welcome back. Glad you could join me again. It's been a while, hasn't it? I know, I really should be doing this thing more regularly. I can never do it like that though. I'm sure things will get better though, in terms of blogging. Yeah, it will...

Anyway, the big announcement... big for me, I guess, I am officially (hmm, well, officially because I say so) a..... PERKSTER! Yep, you heard (well, read) right! A P-p-perkster! The thing I call (and @perkins_love calls) all Sue Perkins fans. It's a co-founded name. A name so cool, so ground-breaking, it just MUST have a mention in this post. Because, well, really... I just want the word to spread, everywhere... yes, everywhere. I want everyone, everywhere to know this name. Even the ants. (No, not Ant Payne, although... :)) Every-one! Just spread the word, people! It's something very important to me (and @perkins_love on Twitter). We created this name because WE thought Sue should have a special name for all of her fans. Just like Lady Gaga, Jessie J., etc. All very influencial, important figures should have a name for their fans. Giles Coren, Ant Payne (he's influencial and important to me, and other Capital listeners, so, yeah).

If this Perkster name doesn't spread very far, at least I can say I tried. Well, we tried. Because, after all, this is a partnership, of sorts. @perkins_love and I did make up/choose the name together. It's a joint thing, and a joint responsibility to spread the word. If I thought it wasn't important, or whatever, I wouldn't be mentioning it in this post.

So, whatever you think about fan names, and however important you think they are, just please, PLEASE, just please... try and spread the word Perkster/Perksters. It's for every single Sue Perkins fan out there, but especially for the ultra-special, superfans! Like me and @perkins_love. We are loyal, dedicated, fun... to name just a few of our traits. And I'm not saying this to make us sound cool, or 'big us up' or anything. I'm saying it because it's letting people know just what it means to be a Perkster. If you're not any of these things that I mentioned, then really, there's no point being a Perkster. Although that sounds harsh, it's true. You need to be loyal, or what's the point even being a fan, of anyone, really. You can't just stop being a fan of someone. It doesn't work like that. Not really.

A picture of Sue that I edited. A Perkster pic.
So, I hope you're convinced about us Perksters, and what we're all about. It is just for fun, I guess. But also, we really do love Sue, and all the shows she's been in over the years. I've even met her, and she is truely lovely, and a real talent, and funny lady.

A moving image, or gif, from Tumblr. Love this. From Giles and Sue's Royal Wedding.
And another moving pic. Love this one too! :) Supersizers Eat... The Twenties!
...kay. Just one more pic. Ha ha!

A still shot of Sue on QI. The Shakespearian episode. This pic is great. Loving the costume there.
Anywho, I guess that's a wrap. Well, this aint a film. Well, isn't. I never say aint. RARELY. But anyway, bye now. Let me know what you thought of the post. And 'member, spread the Perkster word. And... CAKE IT OUT!

Peace! Out! Love Ss1. XxX C-c-c-cake it out. C-c-c... cake... it... out... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment