The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Monday 19 November 2012

Eating out vs. eating in.

I've always found eating in to be easier, faster, sometimes yummier. But of course, the simple pleasure of going out and ordering something freshly cooked, hot and delicious just can't be beaten.

Now I was going to do another Top 5 Faves thing, like last time. But I've decided that that is probably too long, and too much of a strain on my tired brain. So instead, I will take you through some of my fave things to eat out (and in) with less of a structured feel, and more of a laid-back, relaxed vibe. I won't do any numbering this time, because to be fair, I can't really say what my absolute fave food to eat out or in is. I have several faves.

Firstly, I like eating paninis. Out, of course. Usually with a nice coffee to go with it. Ham and cheese is my particular fave. Of panini that is. (Ha ha ha!) Especially the ones with extra gooey cheese in them. I much prefer gooey cheeses. The way when you eat a panini and bite into it, the cheese is all stringy, and there's a long strand of cheese coming out from your mouth and dangling down a good 15 or so centimetres. That is just such an enjoyable and fun experience.

My panini, and two coffees. One was my companion's. Mine's the one with chocolate on the top. I have such a sweet tooth!
 
Secondly, I'm up for anything (well... almost) sweet to eat. Mainly cupcakes, or cakes, or gingerbread men or biscuits. Depending on where I am and what mood I'm in. Sometimes I'll just snack on chocolate. But... I don't mind sitting in a cafe and eating something sweet. Usually it'll be a cupcake. One with lots of icing. But nothing else really. I'm not up for anything sickly, or creamy. Eurgh!
 
Here's a snack I once ate out. It may not be my usual, but it's still sweet and has nuts in it. You can't really ask for more. Especially when you're busy and on the move.
 
Thirdly, I love eating in. It's not got the same speedy, lively, quick vibe as eating out, but that doesn't bother me. I can't be asked to go out everyday or even every week to eat out. I just can't. But that doesn't mean that I can't eat delicious food. Though most is not freshly cooked, I do try and keep my diet fairly balanced. But not to any exact measurements or amount of food. I just eat what I want. And in moderation. It's the "little and often" method.
 
Here's something I actually cooked. Fried eggs. Very basic, but very yummy. One went a little bit funny (the top one).
 
I had them as a little extra to something else I ate previously that day, which was similar. That's why the plate's a bit mucky. Those fried eggs really filled me up!
 
That's all for now. Thanks for reading, you lovely peeps. Leave a comment below or on Twitter @Supersizer1.
 
Bye now. xxx




1 comment:

  1. My fave thing to eat out is subway it's quick and tasty and there is a couple of nice funny guys that work In the subway closest to me I always leave there with a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete