The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Saturday 3 November 2012

A little bit of blogging.

I know, I haven't blogged in ages. I have meant to, but never got around to it. I've wanted to blog about The Great British Bake Off, and how great it was to watch. But it's been a while since it was on, so I can only do that once I've gathered a fair amount of pics together and refreshed my brain on it. But basically, the person who I wanted to win, or rather one of the people I wanted to win, won it. So I was pleased with the end result. Also, Mel and Sue were fab at presenting the show. And the 'Revisited' show was also really good and it was nice to see people such as Joanne Wheatley again, on the TV.

Besides the GBBO, I have also been enjoying other TV shows like Mrs Biggs and other things, which for some reason, my mind can't remember right now. Not great when all I want to do is go into depth about programmes I've watched. Plus, I'd really like to share a pic with you of a recent meal I've eaten. Purely because it was very yummy & seriously good to look at. P.S. I didn't make it. My companion did. They're a great cook. Not an actual professional or anything. Just great at cooking.

Toast with fish paste, cheese, eggs, cucumber and pepper.
 
I just want to end my blog post by mentioning how much I've enjoyed listening to Capital FM recently, and Pandora, Emily and Ant have all kept me entertained in the early hours of the morning & late evening (because Pandora's show is on from 8pm to midnight on a Friday). Thanks for all the tunes & chatter on Twitter. You guys are ace!
 
Also, big love to Sue & Giles, my idols. You are the greatest & funniest peeps I know. From the TV.
 
Bye for now, Ss1. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment