The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Monday 11 June 2012

Giles and Sue pics.

Here are a selection of new pics of Giles and Sue that I have found on the internet. Hope you like them.

Giles and Sue Live The Good Life, the episode set at Christmas.
Giles and Sue in The Supersizers Eat... The French Revolution.



Giles and Sue on The Jonathan Ross Show.
Don't they look lovely in this pic?


                      
Giles and Sue in Giles and Sue Live The Good Life, as Margo and
Jerry.


Giles and Sue on The One Show.

That's it for now.
Leave a comment below telling me what you thought of the pics.

Thanks for reading.
Ss1.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great pics honey. I don't really know anything about Sue and Giles. Or, at least, I didn't until I began reading your blog.
    You are my source of information ! Lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the pics, they are really good! They also look good............... in the photos (tried to not make that sound wrong by I think failed! o.O ) Hehe Ha lol! x :)

    ReplyDelete