The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Saturday 10 March 2012

Choir news.

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say I'm sorry for the lack of blogging recently, but I have been pretty busy setting up a Kath & Kim blog and finding/joining a choir. And that is my big news. I have joined a choir.

I have so far only been to two sessions of it, but I do hope to keep going to it, and also there's an event coming up at the end of this month which I hope to take part in. I want to keep it on the down-low (or DL if you prefer to shorten the term) at the moment. But once it's been done I don't mind telling you all about it.

Also, it's nice getting out and meeting people, even if they are like double my age. And that for me is the only down-side to this choir - most of the people there are older than me, so apart from two people I already know, I find I have no-one to talk to properly. The up-sides are singing (because obviously I love doing that, and if I didn't I wouldn't have wanted to join a choir so badly), dancing (even though it's not a full-on physically straining dance routine involved, it is fun to do little moves with the singing) and getting out, and travelling to a place I'd never been before, even though the area the choir is in is pretty local.

Anyway, that's all I can say about the choir for now.

Thank you for reading.

Ss1. xxx

P.S. Here's the link to my Kath & Kim blog: http://mykathkimblog.blogspot.com/ x

1 comment:

  1. So pleased that you found a choir to join. Its great to have some outside interests and I bet its a lot of fun.
    I think you should be able to chat with the older people, give it a try, dont be put off by age. I am old but I have friends of all ages and can always find something to talk about.
    Good luck with the choir !! Well done .

    ReplyDelete