The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Monday 12 March 2012

Blueberry & lemon muffins (recipe from Botanical Baker's blog).

So, I have been up ALL night baking, and I've made these gorgeous, gooey, and genuinely lovely muffins.

This is the one I tried earlier this morning.

And this was the whole batch of 12 muffins just after they'd come out of the oven. See how all the goo is oozing out of the sides? And I think they rose a lot whilst baking.

Check out the muffins before they went in...

They look really flat in this pic, but I had literally filled the cases as much as I could. I honestly thought there was too much mixture at first. I thought there's no way all this mixture will fit into those cases, but miraculously, it did!

And here is a pic of them still in the oven.

Thank you for reading my blog about the muffins. I'd appreciate some comments on how you thought my muffins turned out. I can honestly say I felt more confident with these, than I did when I made Petticoat Tails all those months ago.

Ss1. xxx


2 comments:

  1. The muffins look lovely. I bet they tasted good too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they look fabulous, well done. Great blog post too !

    ReplyDelete