The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Meeting Mel G. and OOTD!

Hi everyone! Boy am I glad to be writing on here again... I haven't done a proper post since February about my fashion picks. Since then I have been spending my spare time watching shows like Back in Time for the Weekend and Raised by Wolves and Thirteen! All are fab, by the way.

Last night was a pretty special night. I went uptown to the Southwark Playhouse to see Luce and Mel afterwards. I am pleased to say that I did in fact meet Mel and it was super lovely and I felt extra happy for seeing her! She said "Hi! How are you?" and her face said 'I recognise you.', which made me smile. I said "I'm alright." because I always play myself down like that. I wasn't going to say "I'm great!" or "I'm better seeing you!". But in my head that's what I'd think. I spoke to her about my companion who was with me and about how "It was my birthday yesterday." and she said "Happy Birthday!" twice!

I then asked for a picture, she said "Sure." and then shortly afterwards we had our photo taken. It's on my phone - but unfortunately that's out of action atm. As soon as it is back up and running I'll upload a pic for you. Mel looked cute in her white tee and blue dungarees. I wore my blue and gold shift dress with my coat over the top. We looked proper retro! :D

The theatre was packed with people, standing by the bar and sitting on couches. But when we first arrived it was quite empty. That was because another play finished at about 10 o'clock. So some audience members gathered around the bar.

I was quite thirsty after meeting Mel. I wanted a hot cappuccino at one of my fave restaurants, but what I actually had was a Skinny Caffe Latte from Tesco. I had it on me as I travelled home. The journey back was far better than the journey there. I even had the pleasure of seeing a small mouse on the Charing Cross platform. Delightful! (Joke.)

My OOTD! Featuring my blue & gold ASOS shift dress (traffic people is the brand) and my Boohoo necklace with blue beads.


Thank you for reading this post. Coming soon: a review of Back in Time for the Weekend. 


I'm off now! My Krispie Kreme is waiting for me... 
Bye for now! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment