The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Thursday 20 February 2014

New ASOS stuff!

My new ASOS goodies came yesterday! I was very happy, despite being put in a bad mood by someone in my house. I answered the door, took the package in and then calmed down a little, by being alone in a quiet room for a bit, then took my box of goodies upstairs. I began to open the goodies, one by one. First, the few rings I'd bought/got. Next, the belt I'd got. Then, my bag/satchel, in a lovely minty green/blue colour.

My bag was the one thing I was most looking forward to, and the one thing I was most pleased about when I'd got it in my house and tried it on! It fits really well and is a great colour - not too bold and not too big, just right!

Here's my new leaf ring in rose gold, my new belt in a mint colour, and finally, most importantly, my new bag which is mint coloured and in a satchel-style. (Below.)




I hope you like the pics. There were more items that I bought. But, me being me, I am not one to show much of what I have got or much of me, really. So, this is beyond any boundary I've crossed, so far.

Thank you for reading. There aren't many of you, but thank you to those of you who have stopped by my blog over the few years I've had it. It is muchly appreciated!

Bye for now! xxx

Love, Ss1. <3

1 comment: