The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Monday 23 September 2013

The Great British Bake Off, series 4! I'm watching, for sure!

The Great British Bake Off is on tomorrow evening! It's all about the Sweet Dough this week! Will the bakers prove to be the best they can be? Or will it all prove to be too much for them? *sniggers and smiles* How I came up with two kind of funny sentences in a row there I'll never know!

I'm getting all fluttery and flour-y, and kinda cakey. I had a muffin earlier. I'm proving to be quite the sweet food fanatic! (God, what am I writing here? This is supposed to be serious, I swear.)

For a pre-show taster, well, check out the BBC website. I'll link it here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03bvvp3

But, if you're looking for stuff that's not baked or sweet, here are some things I've eaten recently...

The absolute tastiest toastie you can find on the high street. For just over £3 (so I'm told), it's a great filler, and keeps you warm.
 
Unless you have a frappe creme, which is cold, and not really for the autumn season. But I wanted to try it. It was a strawberry and vanilla one, and sounded lovely. So I just couldn't resist it, and didn't even think about the coldness not going with the cold weather outside. It was an impulsive buy. Sometimes I can be impulsive. I don't care.
 


Half a sandwich, toasted. Done by me. Yum-myyy. It's ham and cheese. So was the other one above, except that was bought in a cafe. This sandwich was bought in a supermarket. Still tasty though.
 
I really love my ham and cheese sandwiches, that's for sure. Any other flavour, or filling, doesn't even come close to the taste of ham and cheese sandwiches. I do like a good tuna and sweetcorn, or salmon and soft cheese. Salmon's very rich with soft cheese though. I only have it if I've been shopping and am really hungry. Otherwise I wouldn't.
 
That's all for now. Hope you enjoyed this little post. My pre-GBBO rambley thing. I had to do it. It was either do this, or do a massive post about all this AND The Great British Bake Off. And I couldn't see that working. Also, I really wanted to share my pics with you.
 
Bye now everyone! Hope you can join me for the next post (tomorrow, I hope). Bakey byes! :) XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment