The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Friday 18 May 2012

Foxes. They're everywhere!

In recent news, other than what I put in my last blog post, I have taken a keen interest in foxes lately. This is because of two things: 1. There have been two foxes visiting my garden lately. 2. There was a show on Channel 4 called Foxes Live: Wild in the City.

Firstly, these foxes in my garden have been visiting my garden either every day, or every other day. They have also seemed quite calm, especially the one that I believe is a female fox, which I have named Barryetta, because at first I thought it was probably a male fox, but then I changed my mind.

Secondly, the show on Channel 4 was on for about 2 weeks, and gave us an insight into the lives of foxes, whether they live in urban or rural areas of this country. It also encouraged viewers to get involved in a survey it was doing, which was to estimate how many foxes, roughly, are living in the UK.

This show, and having foxes in my garden at the same time, has been a very funny coinsidence, but one I have enjoyed, and I've even taken several pics of these foxes in my garden. And just to prove it to you, here's a few for you to look at...



The one at the top is called Franklin, who was named by one of my followers on Twitter.
And the one at the bottom is called Barryetta. She's the one I named, and is the one who spends most of the time in my garden.

Barryetta is very sleepy and calm most of the time. And she even looks up at me, while I watch her from inside my house. Unlike some people, I am not afraid of foxes, but I'm also not wanting to keep one as a pet. Yes, some people do, but I think, a bit like cats that come in and out of my garden, there is a safe distance that people and animals should stay from each other. Obviously, only if you're not too familiar with an animal and think it may harm you. But I know that if I did approach Barryetta, she'd probably be fairly calm and relaxed with me, seeing as she has already seen me, and knows I'm living where I am.

Anyway, that's it for now. Thank you for reading.

Ss1. x

1 comment:

  1. That's soo cool I like their names as well! I'm not scared of them I just think their cute! :) x

    ReplyDelete