The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Monday 16 April 2012

Hello, sorry for the lack of posts recently.

Hello everyone. Just came on here to check if anything new had happened, like getting a new comment or someone new following me. Well, one of those things has happened. I got a new follower. But, due to lack of posts, I haven't had any new comments. Basically, I haven't had much to say lately, and all my creative energy is being used on Twitter and Tumblr. Oops. I promise I will try and blog on here more though. I don't want to let my dedicated Blogger followers down.

If any of you know about Giles' new show Our Food, then it may be worth me doing a blog or two about that. Just a few short posts reviewing it, with some pictures as well. If you would like me to do that, then don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Supersizer1

Tumblr: http://superdupersizer.tumblr.com/

Or of course you can contact me on here if you'd like to. Just leave a comment below, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading and bye for now.

Ss1. x

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! :D Sounds good!! Like your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog is good too! So you'd like me to blog about Giles' new show? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I didn't actually know he had a new show until now! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww. Well you know now. I'll try and come up with a good blog post about it. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you will. :) x

    ReplyDelete