The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Sunday 12 June 2011

What you can expect from me soon.

Hello! Welcome back to my old blog! My new one on Typepad isn't letting me sign in, so I am using this one for now.

I am just going to let you know what is to come soon from me, on my blog.

I am thinking of carring on with my Alexa and Selena story, I'm going to do a blog about places I've eaten out at recently, and my two other Twitter accounts - @ComedyCat1 and @MelGthecat - both are virtual pet cats I have created for a bit of a laugh. The 1st is based on Sue, and the 2nd is based on Mel. Yes, that's Mel and Sue, from the 90s lunchtime show... Light Lunch!!! It's just a little fun, so don't be too freaked out by it! And I've got tweets from Sue Perkins on BOTH accounts!! So... that's a story I'm definately going to tell!

Also, well, I am going somewhere pretty special soon, so expect some pics of that too!

Exciting times! Hope you enjoy my future posts!

Lots of love, Miss Supersizer/Supersizer1! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment