The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Friday 5 November 2010

Sue Perkins and Giles Coren on The One Show!

Hello again! You're back! Or... in the case of you being a new reader to this blog, hello, and welcome to my blog, about Sue and Giles, and their work on TV, both old and new, and all very good - in my opinion.

Today's blog tells the story of Giles and Sue on The One Show. It was VERY exciting to see them together on TV again, but, unfortunately, they weren't shown quite enough. The show does seem to skip about quite a bit, and so Giles and Sue didn't get a very long interview, unlike shows such as The Paul O' Grady Show, and Loose Women, where the guests get much longer to talk, and it's all in one go - most of the time.

The One Show is good though, it does include quite a bit of humour, but it's not so great for interviewing celebrity guests. The presenters are good though, even though sometimes they do interrupt the guests, as they did with Giles and Sue - which I thought was a little unfair, seeing as their fans haven't seen them together for months, since they were filming 'Giles and Sue Live The Good Life', as Giles posted a pic of them together (outside their pig shelter) .

And there it is, above!

And don't they look lovely? Well, I think they do! They make a very good Tom and Barbara Good, don't they?

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is, that Giles and Sue deserved much more camera time than they got given on 'The One Show'. And if it was up to me to direct that show, I'd of told the presenters to of let Giles and Sue speak for longer, or I would of made the show longer - as I don't think that 'The One Show' goes on long enough to fit everything in.

Thanks for listening/reading my opinion on this topic, and I hope to hear some of your comments about it.

Bye for now, Ss1!

No comments:

Post a Comment