The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Wednesday 29 September 2010

My film!!!

Hello again! It's nice of you to join me. I'm back to tell you all about the film I'm currently writing. It's about Giles and Sue. And it's quite spooky, and my friend said, "it's very interesting". I was very happy today, because I got the first scene written down. And it sounds like a proper script. I hope it gets on television, at least. I also spoke to Sue Perkins yesterday on Twitter, and she said, "yes." to being in the film! I was jumping around A LOT I can tell you.

So that's about it for now. Please tell others about my blog, and I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please comment if you have any questions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment